Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Welcome to Ithaca-Home: Sensible, Straightforward Attitudes about Real Estate


First, a short explanation for my silence to date. In the short decade since I started buying, selling and renting properties, and reading everything I could get my hands on about the subject, I've made forays into writing and publishing. But in truth, I was hesitant because I felt others were far more articulate than I on the subject.

I finally realize it's what you have to say, not necessarily how you say it, that really matters. So I'm coming out to share facts, opinions, advice, values, ideas, statistics, information and links to others out there whose opinions and ideas I value (or once in a while, whose opinions and ideas I believe are completely off the mark!).

In the interest of full disclosure, I should say that I am a Licensed New York State Real Estate Salesperson, a Landlord & Property Manager, a Property Owner, an intermittant Tenant, a Real Estate Investor, a Student of the Subject of Real Estate and partner in the FREE Real Estate Website, www.STRUTYOURHUT.com where Sellers, Landlords and Agents can do much more than merely List their properties... (but that's a subject for another day!).

So stick with me. you can "Catch Cande" right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment